October 1, 2012

October is here!


I love love looove October. The air, the sky, the gorgeous colours... The thinning of biker crowds on the bike paths. The warm socks and sweaters. The smell of burning leaves. And of wet leaves. And of dry leaves. Really, any form of dead leaves smells good. :)

And as we enter this awesome month, here are some things that are keeping me in a great mood:

- The NYC Yarn Crawl. If you are in NYC next weekend (like I will be for my birthday!) and you love yarn, this is a great way to spend a day, methinks!

- Speaking of leaves, how cute is this garland?

- This post has me itching to try making my own soap. I think I'm about to cave!

- In the same vein, as I was looking for healthy alternatives to our everyday beauty products, I came upon the Be Green Bath and Body company. Their products look delightful and quite affordable!

- I can't get enough of all the pretty autumn boards on Pinterest. Go on, I dare you to look at just one.

I hope you're having a wonderful first day of October. Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, autumn. It's just starting to get cold enough for scarves and I loooove scarves! :)

    I just tagged you in one of those answer-some-questions-then-tag-other-people games by the way. http://the-frugal-graduate.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/getting-to-know-you-and-me.html

    ReplyDelete